1. The hotel photos are misleading.
2. The hotel is old, dirty, no light on the hallway, not a single complimentary water and the toilet in my room stinky.
3. No warm water, not sure if the shower was working.
4. No wifi, which I paid for. I could not do anything since I am relying on the internet to book for daily activities and sightseeing.
5. No buffet breakfast, which I paid for. I only got egg, one small juice, which did not taste clean at all and coffee. (I ordered tea since I don't drink coffee.)
6. On top of all, there were blackouts the whole time. No electricity at all. No aircon, no lights, the room was all dark, can't charge my batteries. The hotel felt very unsafe.
Like this review?
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. <br />Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.See More
Check-in and Check-out Time
Check-in: From 12:30 Check-out: Before 11:00
Staying at The Rigel is a good choice when you are visiting Āgra.
This hotel is very easy to find since it is strategically positioned close to public facilities.
About The Rigel
Savor your favorite dishes with special cuisines from The Rigel exclusively for you.
With all facilities offered, The Rigel is the right place to stay.
Hotel policy is not yet available.
Safety deposit box
Food and Drinks
Disclaimer: It is the hotel's responsibility to ensure that all photos are accurate. Traveloka will not be held responsible for any photo inaccuracies.