Enjoyed this place so much. Great attraction and great place to have funMaynard K. L.
It was great experience to visit Universal Studio of Singapore! Fulfill my expectations with so many good things to explore. Really want to go there for another adventure in SingaporeRonny R.
Great place to spent with beloved one!Tantri
Universal Studios Singapore® is the first and only Universal Studios theme park in Southeast Asia. It features 24 rides, shows, and attractions across seven themed zones.
Make your own way
• For Universal Studios Singapore – Direct Admission
• For Gardens by the Bay (18 Marina Gardens Dr, Singapore 018953) – Direct Admission
• For Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass – Please go to Faber Peak Singapore (109 Mount Faber Road Singapore 099203) and redeem your admission tickets at designated Sentosa Ticketing Counters or Kiosks.
• For S.E.A. Aquarium, 8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island, Singapore 098269 – Direct Admission
• For Singapore Tourist Pass PLUS – Please present your voucher at Changi Recommends counters located at Terminals 1, 2, and 3 of Singapore Changi Airport for the collection of the STP+.
• For M1 $12 Prepaid Tourist SIM Card – Redeem your SIM card at Changi Recommends Meet and Greet Counters located at Changi Airport: - Terminal 1: Arrival Meeting Hall Central - Terminal 2: Arrival Meeting Hall North - Terminal 3: Arrival Meeting Hall South - Terminal 4: Arrival Meeting Hall South.
• Adventure Cove Waterpark (8 Sentosa Gateway, Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore 098269)
• For Sentosa Monorail Express: Redeem your admission tickets at designated Sentosa Ticketing Counters or Kiosks.
• For Skyline Luge (45 Siloso Beach Walk, Singapore 099003): Redeem your tickets at the Sentosa Ticketing Counters at Imbiah Lookout or Siloso Beach before 21:00.