Log in to access hotel deals up to 25% OFF! Log in now.
Review by Traveloka users
Based on 129 reviews
Show reviews that mention...
Jun 25, 2018 - Romantic Vacation
love with our room and their staff... enjoyed stay here..
Jun 24, 2018
Not recommended at all, so dirty.
Idaura M. H.
Jun 24, 2018 - Family vacation
1. The foreign receptionist guy couldn’t speak & understand simple english. Demanded to know whether I have paid room charges or not. Those info should be appeared in the system or at least in their printed hardcopies which were clearly unorganized. They just put stacks of reservations docs on a chair which made them difficult to search.
2. Aircond was too slow. Cool mode with the lowest temperature still very slow.
3. No water supply on Saturday & Sunday morning! The receptionist said they just switch on the water tank. What?
4. Water heater was not functioning at all.
Jun 19, 2018 - Family vacation
Nice room but not manage well, noisy... toilet tab broken... bathroom have ants... tv remote not available... morning no water at all (lower pressure)
Lim Z. J.
Jun 17, 2018
bedroom is very big and very good
Jun 6, 2018 - Medical Travel
Bad staff, there's no breakfast as the website told, no toiletries, bad wifi, no water. Bad service.
Leong P. T.
May 26, 2018 - Business travel
1) Package with breakfast during booking but upon check in hotel cited due to fasting month... No breakfast.
2) Stayed at 1st floor, no individual wash room had to use common room.
3) Common washroom very smelly.
4) No drinking water supply in room, room equipped with 80's TV set.. and all signal for channels very bad.
Very disappointed experience.
Ahmad Z. B. E. A.
Apr 2, 2018 - Family vacation
3 stars Hotel seriously? Why the receptionist counter are so scattered. You must pay for the higher price for this kind of hotel room. It not worth it for my family and me. The glass provided are not clean and too dusty. Next, the television (TV) not working well where the channels are “blink, blink” or glitch. But the service from the receptionist are acceptable.
Mar 19, 2018
Please improve the toilet, something that smelly i thought. And channel tv please add more. So far it is okay and good value for money.
Muhamad I. F.
Mar 6, 2018
The door room need change, most room with broken door
Separate shower and tub
WiFi in public area
Check-in and Check-out Time
Check-in: 2:00 PM Check-out: 12:00 PM
Hotel Iris is a hotel in a good neighborhood, which is located at Melaka Raya.
<p>The hotel has a very good location, also near the Malacca International Airport (MKZ), which is only 7.65 km away.</p>
Not only well positioned, but Hotel Iris is also one of hotels near the following Mahkota Medical Centre within 0.31 km and Mahkota Parade within 0.52 km.
<b>About Hotel Iris</b>
Have fun with various entertaining facilities for you and the whole family at Hotel Iris, a wonderful accommodation for your family holiday.
If you plan to have a long-term stay, staying at Hotel Iris is the right choice for you. Providing wide range of facilities and great service quality, this accommodation certainly makes you feel at home.
Splendid service together with wide range of facilities provided will make you complain for nothing during your stay at Hotel Iris.
<p>WiFi is available within public areas of the property to help you to stay connected with family and friends.</p>
With all facilities offered, Hotel Iris is the right place to stay.
Effective from 1 April 2012, the Melaka State Government imposed a mandatory RM2.00 Heritage Tax Fee per occupied room per night for all hotel accommodation. This fee may change without prior notice. This fee will be collected by hotel upon guest arrival.
Disclaimer: It is the hotel's responsibility to ensure that all photos are accurate. Traveloka will not be held responsible for any photo inaccuracies.