Smoking is strictly not allowed in this property, and smoking area is available.
Pets are NOT allowed.
Hotel may accept Early check in, subject to room availability
Hotel may accept Late check out, subject to room availability
The iBook Family Rules
• iBook Homestay doesn’t provide receptionist assistant. Guest kindly contact 018-7889880 or 011-11119880 in advance to confirm the arrival time.
• Basic guided tour will be provided to the guests upon check-in.
• Check-in policy : After 3.00pm
• Check-out policy : Before 12.00pm
• Early check-in or late check-out requests are subject to availability.
• Guest are not allowed to have any party or event in the house.
• In the event of reservation cancellation less than 14 days prior to arrival OR no-show, the payment is non-refundable.
• A security deposit of cash RM300.00 will be collected upon check-in. It is fully refundable during check-out if there are no damages, lost , massive dirt or the house rules is not violated.
• We appreciate our guest will behave on sensitive issue and observe the house rules to avoid complaint from neighbourhood. This will make a better place to stay for you and other guest as well.
• Avoid loud talking and noises outside of the house.
• If you come across anyone asking, please do not reveal anything about homestay renting. Just tell you’re staying in a friend’s or relative’s house will do.
• iBook Homestay premises are for residential accommodation and shall not be used for any purposes. Immoral or commercial activity is strictly prohibited.
• No smoking, pets, durians, explosive materials are allowed inside the house.
• Smoking is allowed at smoking area only.
• Loss of keys or access card is subject to a penalty of RM100.
• We are not liable for any loss or damage caused to a guest’s vehicle or belongings. Please ensure all your belongings are with you before you leave. Vehicle are parked at your own risk.
• We are not responsible for any accident, injury or misadventure. Guests are responsible for making their own insurance arrangements in respect of any injuries suffered by them, or caused by them to any third party.