Hotel may accept Late check out, subject to room availability, with additional fee.
Hotel may accept Early check in, subject to room availability, with additional fee.
**TERMS and CONDITION**
1. Please note that NO SMOKING is allowed inside the house/apartment. Failure to do will result in penalty.
2. The number of guests staying at the property must not exceed the number agreed to in the booking details, unless agreed to by us. In the event that any additional persons found staying at the property, an additional fee of RM100 per night per person will be charged. If the total number of guests exceeds the maximum permissible, we reserve the right to terminate the booking without a refund. Please be notified that visitor staying overnight is not allowed.
3. No outdoor footwear, i.e. shoes/slippers is allowed in the house/apartment.
4. Durians, strong smelling food and heavy cooking are not allowed in the house/apartment.
5. Our house/apartment can only be used for temporary stay and tourist household needs. It is furthermore not allowed to sublet the house, or parts of it, to third parties.
6. As this is a private condominium and have strict management policy, therefore parties and/or functions are not permitted. We reserve the right to terminate the booking without refund.
7. Guests are not allowed to engage in any illegal activity at the property.
8. Do not leave your rubbish bags in the foyer and the corridor. Please throw it in the refuse room. Failure to do will result in penalty.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
9. Booked rooms will be held for check-in until 9:00am the following day of the scheduled check-in date, after which the booking will be deemed cancelled upon no-show and WE shall be entitled to release the booked room(s) for the remaining stay dates to other guests. No refunds will be provided for the cancelled booking.
10. Check out time is at 11:00 am. If you check-out beyond the stipulated time of your stay, WE reserves the right, without further notice to you, to charge you an additional (1) night’s stay at then prevailing room rate or remove your belongings into the luggage storage facility (luggage storage facility charges may apply) and deny you further access into the room.
BREAKAGE & LOSS
11. Cleaning services on your departure are included in your rates. Guests are expected to leave the properties in a neat and tidy state without the need for extensive, excessive cleaning. You are responsible for all cleaning charges in the event that the property is left in a state that requires more than reasonable cleaning.
12. We are not liable for loss to you of any personal belongings while you are in the property.
13. You are responsible for leaving the property in the state in which you found it on arrival. All breakages or losses must be reported immediately to us. Any breakages found on the property will be charged accordingly.
14. Forfeiture of the room deposit will take place if room key and access card are missing.
TERMINATION / CANCELLATION
15. Your occupation of the property may be terminated by us without notice in the event that you breach any House Rules and Term & Conditions or in the event that any amount due is not paid.
16. Any booking cancellation will strictly follow the cancellation policy stipulated in your booking.
17. Failure to arrive on the scheduled check-in date will be treated as a no-show in respect of a booking and will result in the total payment under that Booking Confirmation policy (including any applicable tax paid) to be forfeited.
18. No refunds will be provided for the cancelled booking once after the guest had checked in.
19. We are not held responsible for failure or interruption to power or other services to the property for reasons beyond our control. We will try our very best to get these back in place at soonest possible.
20. We are not liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damage or loss of profits which result from use of the property and services provided to you.
21. We are not liable for any loss or damage caused to a guest’s vehicle.
22. We do not accept liability for any accident, injury or misadventure. Guests are responsible for making their own insurance arrangements in respect of any injuries suffered by them, or caused by them to any third party.
23. In the event the guests want to drop their luggage at our luggage room, the management will not be responsible for the damages and loses. “KEEP UNDER YOUR OWN RISK”