Not for the faint-hearted, Asylum Manila is the newest and most terrifying horror attraction that offers 30 to 45 minutes of walkthrough experience in 50 ghastly rooms and hallways. Set as a reopened psychiatric medical institution for the criminally insane, you'll be terrified by live actors, horror movie styled pop-ups, and Hollywood-quality special effects. Ditch your regular horror movie nights and become part of one instead inside this thrilling dark attraction! That is, if you're brave enough to enter.
- Casual clothes and rubber shoes are highly recommended. Refrain from wearing high heels and jewelry.
- Please bring change of clothes as the adrenaline rush and sheer terror can make you hot, sweaty, and bothered. You may also choose to purchase limited edition Asylum Manila shirts once you exit the horror house.
- Taking photos or videos is not allowed inside the attraction as Asylum Manila already has official photographers to capture your horrific experience. If you wish to take photos or videos, you may do so at the designated area outside the venue.
- Suitcases, drones, and baby strollers are not allowed inside the venue.
- This experience is not recommended for those who are pregnant, have broken bones or casts, asthma, heart conditions, seizures, or any type of mental, physical, respiratory, or mental problems.
- Running, smoking, using lighters or matches, and touching the props are strictly prohibited inside Asylum Manila.
Straight out of horror films, Asylum Manila is a whole new level of scare and despair rolled into one. This new attraction in Manila shows you an impression of a psychiatric medical institution for the criminally insane where you get to enter as a newly-admitted patient. Get ready because Asylum Manila will be bringing you all kinds of horrors that are sure to make you scream your heads off - even horror buffs found themselves losing their minds. The Asylum Manila haunted house features 50 hair-raising rooms and hallways with frightening live actors, horror movie styled pop-ups, and Hollywood quality special effects. If you’re looking for a new dose of thrill and excitement, check-in as a patient and find out the secrets the asylum holds. The Asylum Manila rates are from P699 to P1,299. They even have a student price, but make sure you have a valid student ID. Get your Asylum Manila tickets here at Traveloka Xperience today!
Here are the ways how to commute to this renovated psychiatric hospital if you want to experience their facilities.
By Train (LRT)
The Asylum Manila is open daily from 4 PM to 12 AM. Weekdays are less crowded than weekends and holidays, so waiting time may be shorter.
Yes, it is not recommended that young children under 12 years old attend this haunted attraction.
You cannot take pictures or videos inside. However, you can take as many photos as you want outside and at the snack bar. There are also designated areas for our photographers to take your pictures inside for a fee.
No, the actors will not touch you, so don’t touch them either.
No, we do not allow animals or pets inside the attraction.
1148 E Rodriguez Sr. Ave, New Manila, Quezon City, 1112 Metro Manila, Philippines.