Why splurge on an extravagant diving escapade to Hawaii when one of the most diverse marine life and coral reef ecosystems can be found right here in the Philippines? Make the most out of your visit to the underwater world with Tanlines PH’s 1-Day scuba diving beginners tour to Anilao, Batangas! Get to visit not just one but two dive sites, all of which are home to an impressive marine biodiversity. Get up close and personal with expansive coral reefs and swim alongside its adorable sea creatures, including fish and other marine animals. So what are you waiting for? Grab your scuba gear and dive deep into this one-of-a-kind aquatic experience that you’ll definitely want to come back to!
Mavenue Building 7844 Makati Avenue corner PH, Guerrero, Makati, 1210 Metro Manila, Philippines
1. Diving is an extreme sport and needs to be taken seriously, please inform Tanlines PH if you are pregnant, lactating, or have any health conditions or special needs (e.g., allergies or injuries). This will help Tanlines PH in customizing or adjusting your trip to ensure the highest satisfaction and benefits.
2. Please pack a change of clothes, sunscreen, and swimwear.
3. Light snacks and water bottles are permitted on the trip.
4. Littering, feeding of fish, and touching any marine life within the area is prohibited on the trip.
5. Divers must keep all valuables, important documents, and medication with them at all times.
6. Luggage must be limited to one backpack, bag or case per person with a maximum weight of 10 kilograms as the vehicles have limited storage space.
7. Tanlines PH offers a storage compartment for your luggage in the main Tanlines lounge (Poblacion, Makati) free of charge.