Make your holiday travels in South Korea even more convenient with a Korail Pass. Use your pass to enjoy unlimited trips on selected Korail lines within 3 or 5 consecutive days, or a more flexible 2 or 4 selected days within 10 days to reach your dream destinations in Seoul, Busan, Mokpo, and more. Get access to a range of high speed or conventional tourist trains, and indulge in a safe, efficient, and hassle-free travel experience to see the best of what South Korea has to offer!
This saver pass is for customers aged 13 years old and over and free for children aged 0 – 5 years old, but it is also valid for other age groups with special conditions. For example:
- If your group consists of 7 people, one of whom is 2 years old and the other one is 4 years old, you only need to buy 5 saver passes because children aged 0 – 5 years old are free of charge
- If your group consists of 5 people, one of whom is 6 – 12 years old and the rest are adults, you need to buy 5 saver passes because children aged 6 – 12 years old are counted as adults
- Returning Korail Pass is possible only before its validity starts. No refund will be given after the validity starts (on the selected date).
- Returning pass entails a service fee as refund fee:
1. For returning at the latest 15 days prior to the “first date of travel” will be charged 5% of the service fee.
2. For returning between 14 days prior to “the first date of travel” to one day before “the first date of travel” will be charged 10% of the service fee.