Please present your government-issued ID (from locals) and passport (for foreigners) upon arrival.
1. A cleaning fee of Php 5,000.00nett will be imposed for the following if found to have taken place inside the guest rooms:
o Smoking- All guest rooms, hallways and the Pool Area are strictly Non-Smoking. A smoking lounge is located at the Penthouse.
o Bringing in of food with strong odor (i.e., Durian, Marang, Kimchi, Spices, etc).
o Flushing of hard objects in the toilet
2. Bringing of pets, deadly weapons and illegal drugs are strictly prohibited in the hotel.
3. A copy of the Booking Confirmation and a valid ID (government issued ID for Filipinos and passport for foreign guests) must be presented upon check in.
4. Visitors are allowed in the rooms until 12 midnight only. An extra charge of P990nett/person is applicable for visitors who leave 12 midnight and beyond.
5. An Incidental Fee of PhP 1,000nett/room/night is collected upon check-in. Unused amount will be processed for refund upon check-out.
6. For your safety and security, please declare any personal appliances to be brought inside the guest rooms.
Pets are NOT allowed.
Smoking is strictly not allowed in this property, and smoking area is available.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.