Rooms are great, service is really good. Restaurant is okay, best to eat out. Try to get rooms at the ground floor facing the pool. There is a balcony that has direct access to the pool. Also, the location of the hotel is not as ideal as those along Lacson Street. But the hotel itself is excellent.
Jul 28, 2018 - Romantic Vacation
The deluxe room for two was good. What was off was the air condition because it took to long to cool the room. Over-all stay was nice and the staff were very accommodating. Taxis are always available outside the hotel and the wifi was good. Highly recommend this hotel for your stay in Bacolod.
May 13, 2018 - Backpacking
Great staff! Nice pool. I had a good stay.
Jacqueline G. B.
May 10, 2018 - Family vacation
Highly recommended. Though it's a bit old, it's clean. Hoping to upgrade your television. Staff are keen to details too. Thank you for making our stay great. Till next time.
Irish B. B.
May 3, 2018 - Backpacking
However, when we arrived at the hotel, the room is no longer available. Good thing, they upgraded our room at no additional charge. We only stayed there for a few hours and left the hotel. You can smell how old the room is. No air freshener.
Chery M. S.
Apr 16, 2018 - Romantic Vacation
friendly and approachable staff
- on time check in (early check in would have been allowed if the room was already available)
- quick and efficient checkout
- enough light inside room and can also be as dark or cozy as you like
no complementary water
- Cable provider had trouble that day so i wasn't able to watch TV the whole morning before checkout
- generally, bathroom is presentable but there are areas that needs cleaning like the spaces between the tiles are dirty or the tissue holder needs to be cleaned
- no bidet (although they would've probably provided if i asked but i didn't because i used my disposable plastic ware as dipper).
I stayed overnight in this hotel in their Standard room.
Apr 10, 2018 - Family vacation
I love the place it's so relaxing.
Apr 8, 2018
the staff are so nice as well as the place.. Thank you for accommodating us..
Mar 24, 2018 - Family vacation
It's suppose to be average but the next to bad is great. Anyways, we booked a standard room. It's on the farthest corner of the hallway. When the generator was up and running. We can hear the noise. Good thing we're already awake at that time. They ask for a deposit fee of 500 pesos. They clean everyday which is great.
Bur C. T. T.
Mar 23, 2018 - Romantic Vacation
Great customer service from their receptionist, however there's no welcome drinks upon arrival. Clean room but had some bad smell. should been sanitized well. Outdated room, bathroom should have a bidet, It's 2018 already. Buffet breakfast is 8/10, pool was great though. Affordable Hotel at the heart of Bacolod Centre
Deposit is required during check-in using cash
24-hour room service
Safety deposit box
WiFi in public area
Food and Drinks
Restaurant with AC
A la carte breakfast
A la carte lunch
A la carte dinner
Check-in and Check-out Time
Check-in: 2:00 PM Check-out: 12:00 PM
Circle Inn is a modern three-star property located along the Lopez-Jaena and Malaspina streets in Bacolod City. With its proximity to commercial areas, public utility vehicle stations, and all around convenient location, guests will never run out of things to do during their stay.
The hotel features different rooms stylishly designed to please even the most discerning guest. For the price, the rooms are among the most spacious in the city. All rooms come complete with large and comfortable beds, air-conditioning, a cable television, a telephone, a wardrobe and windows with views of the city. En suite bathrooms come with a hot and cold shower and complimentary toiletries. Some private bathrooms come with a bathtub. Free WiFi is available throughout the property. Guest can book rooms which come inclusive with a breakfast meal per guest per night.
One of the most popular features of the hotel is its 25-meter lap pool which boasts air jets and waterfalls. Next to the pool is the sun deck where guests can relax and soak up the sun. The deck also doubles as an events place perfect for intimate barbecue parties and cocktails. Special rooms with direct pool access and private outdoor seating area are available.
Other hotel facilities include a business center where guests can make use of the computer, print, fax, and scan for a minimal fee.
Guests can enjoy their meals at the hotel’s coffee shop or at any of the nearby restaurants such as the popular Aboy’s, Golden Fortune Seafood, and Bacolod 18th St Palapala Seafood Grill and Restaurant.
The Bacolod-Silay Airport is about 25 minutes away by car while the north and south bus terminals are a few hundred meters away from the property.
1. Security deposit of P500.00 is required upon check by cash or credit card. 2. Government-issued photo identification, credit card or cash deposit are required at check in for incidental charges. 3. Additional fee for deposit, telephone, room service is handled directly between guest and hotel. Extra charges for additional guest may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. 4. Early/late check in and special requests are subject to availability and may incur additional charges. We suggest you to contact hotel directly if you need this to be arranged and guaranteed.
Pets are NOT allowed.
Disclaimer: It is the hotel's responsibility to ensure that all photos are accurate. Traveloka will not be held responsible for any photo inaccuracies.