From 6 reviews
Check-in: From 14:00
Check-out: Before 12:00
Staying at Euroasia Annex is a good choice when you are visiting Malabanias.
This hotel is very easy to find since it is strategically positioned close to public facilities.
About Euroasia Annex
Euroasia Annex is highly recommended for backpackers who want to get an affordable stay yet comfortable at the same time.
For you, travelers who wish to travel comfortably on a budget, Euroasia Annex is the perfect place to stay that provides decent facilities as well as great services.
Spa treatment is one of the main features of the hotel. Pamper yourself with the relaxing treatment that rejuvenates you.
When staying at a hotel, the design and architecture are two important factors that can spoil your eyes. With its unique setting, Euroasia Annex provides a pleasant accommodation for your stay.
Have fun with various entertaining facilities for you and the whole family at Euroasia Annex, a wonderful accommodation for your family holiday.
If you plan to have a long-term stay, staying at Euroasia Annex is the right choice for you. Providing wide range of facilities and great service quality, this accommodation certainly makes you feel at home.
While traveling with friends can be a lot of fun, traveling solo has its own perks. As for the accommodation, Euroasia Annex is suitable for you who value privacy during your stay.
Splendid service together with wide range of facilities provided will make you complain for nothing during your stay at Euroasia Annex.
24-hours front desk is available to serve you, from check-in to check-out, or any assistance you need. Should you desire more, do not hesitate to ask the front desk, we are always ready to accommodate you.
Savor your favorite dishes with special cuisines from Euroasia Annex exclusively for you.
WiFi is available within public areas of the property to help you to stay connected with family and friends.
With all facilities offered, Euroasia Annex is the right place to stay.
In support of the National Government's COVID-19 policies, the Department of Tourism also issued the below policies, which serves as temporary operational guidelines for accommodation establishments.
The hotel establishment will only allow and accept the following types of guests:
1. Foreign guests who had existing bookings
2. BPO employees
3. Distressed OFWs
4. Repatriated OFWs in compliance with quarantine protocols
5. Foreign guests staying in the Philippines
6. Stranded passengers
7. Government employees
8. Locally stranded individuals
9. 1 person only per room
10. Couples or family members who share the same household may be allowed in double or twin occupancy rooms. A distance of one to two meters between the beds.
11. Non-OFWs who may be required to undergo mandatory facility-based quarantine
12. Below 18 years old and 60 years old and above are not allowed to check-in
13. Those who have a fever and flu-like symptoms will not be allowed to enter the establishment
Below are the requirements you need to prepare prior to check-in date:
1. Accomplished Complete Health Declaration Form that can be found at the hotel
2. Medical Certificate and
COVID-19 RT-PCR Negative Test Result
3. Travel Authority - For locally stranded individuals
4. Quarantine Certificate/ID/Pass
5. Returning LSI - Certificate of Acceptance from the Barangay
6. A valid photo ID and credit card might be requested upon check-in.
7. A refundable security deposit might be required upon check-in amounting to a one-night room charge or a maximum of Php 3000. However, the total amount may vary depending on property policy. This security deposit is fully refundable and is subject to damage inspection by the property.
8. We are a completely non-smoking property. Please be advised that penalty charges may apply depending on property policy.
9. All requests, including parking, early check-in/late check-out, bed configuration are subject to availability and additional fees may apply.