Hotel policies/guidelines below:
1. Only essential workers/travelers may be accepted. Upon arrival at the hotel, the guest must present to the front desk a valid company ID or certification validating that the guest belongs to this group.
2. The Health Declaration Form must be answered and sent in advance to determine health status and speed up the check-in process with minimum physical contact to the hotel staff.
3. The hotel may require pre-registration. (Guests must coordinate with the hotel upon booking.)
4. For arrival guests traveling from outside the Philippines, Passport must be presented as well as the rapid/swab test form or document being given at the airport or health facility.
5. For local guests, a valid Government ID must be presented.
6. A maximum of 1 person per room will be allowed as per Government Guidelines.
7. Strictly no visitors will be allowed to go inside the room.
8. Hotel confirmation of the reservation will be given upon submission of the requirements. Otherwise, if the reservation has already been made and confirmed in the online platform, it will be requested for cancellation.