Deposit is required during check-in using cash, or credit card.
Hotel only accepts guests with minimum age of 18.
Pets are NOT allowed.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
New Normal Hotel House Rules:
- Compulsory to fill up Guest Screening Questionnaire upon arrival
- Washing of hands and wearing of mask is a MUST to all guest(s) and staff (s) entering hotel premises
- MEDICAL CERTIFICATE is required and TRAVEL HISTORY
FORM needs to fill in before checking-in
- NO VISITOR (s) allowed inside hotel premises
- Limit face to face contact as much as possible
- We are encouraging Cashless Payment in attempt to limit
exchange of germs and physical contact, you may pay through
bank transfer or credit card
- Smoking is STRICTLY PROHIBITED inside the room or within
the vicinity of the hotel
- Wi-Fi connectivity is already provided upon check-in good for 5 days (per device)
- Extra linens, tissue rolls, disposable plastics are upon request
- Any loss/damage to hotel property will be charged to guest(s)
- Hotel staff are NOT ALLOWED to buy anything on behalf of the guest (s)
- Food deliveries (i.e foodpanda/grab) are NOT ALLOWED to
enter hotel lobby
- Cleaning of room is upon request
- Packed breakfast is delivered outside your door every morning from 6AM-10AM
- Disposal of garbage will be collected every morning outside your room, garbage can is provided.
- Housekeeping and Front Office hours are from 8AM to 8PM
only, for any concerns please contact our In-house front office staff
Hotel is allowed to accommodate only the following (NO BOOKINGS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNDER LEISURE TRAVEL):
(a) Guests who had existing bookings or reservations under any Accommodation Establishment within Luzon as of 17 March 2020, and outside Luzon as of 01 May 2020;
(b) Foreign Guests who are transiting through, or are otherwise temporarily staying in the Philippines for a short period and will leave the country;
(c) Long Staying Guest;
(d) Distressed OFWs;
(e) Repatriated OFWs in compliance with approved quarantine protocols;
(f) Non-OFWs who may be required to undergo mandatory facility-based quarantine;
(g) Stranded Passengers;
(h) Employees of agencies and instrumentalities of the Government, including Government
-Owned and -Controlled Corporations (GOCCs) and Local Government Units (LGUs), especially health and emergency frontline, border control, and other critical services workers; and
(i) Health care workers and other employees from Establishments that are allowed to operate during the ECQ pursuant to the IATF Omnibus Guidelines; provided, that their place of work is located within the same ECQ zone.