From 7 reviews
See our top reviews!
Check our curated reviews for honest descriptions about this accommodation.
Check-in: From 14:00
Check-out: Before 12:00
Hotel Vanna is located in area / city Amsic.
There are plenty of tourist attractions nearby, such as Deca Clark Wakeboard within 1.9 km, and Clark Veterans Cemetery within 2.12 km.
About Hotel Vanna
For you, travelers who wish to travel comfortably on a budget, Hotel Vanna is the perfect place to stay that provides decent facilities as well as great services.
If you plan to have a long-term stay, staying at Hotel Vanna is the right choice for you. Providing wide range of facilities and great service quality, this accommodation certainly makes you feel at home.
Splendid service together with wide range of facilities provided will make you complain for nothing during your stay at Hotel Vanna.
24-hours front desk is available to serve you, from check-in to check-out, or any assistance you need. Should you desire more, do not hesitate to ask the front desk, we are always ready to accommodate you.
Savor your favorite dishes with special cuisines from Hotel Vanna exclusively for you.
Hotel Vanna is a hotel with great comfort and excellent service according to most hotel's guests.
With all facilities offered, Hotel Vanna is the right place to stay.
In support of the National Government's COVID-19 policies, the Department of Tourism also issued the below policies, which serves as temporary operational guidelines for accommodation establishments.
The hotel establishment will only allow and accept the following types of guests:
1. Foreign guests who had existing bookings
2. BPO employees
3. Distressed OFWs
4. Repatriated OFWs in compliance with quarantine protocols
5. Foreign guests staying in the Philippines
6. Stranded passengers
7. Government employees
8. Locally stranded individuals
9. 1 person only per room
10. Couples or family members who share the same household may be allowed in double or twin occupancy rooms. A distance of one to two meters between the beds.
11. Non-OFWs who may be required to undergo mandatory facility-based quarantine
12. Below 18 years old and 60 years old and above are not allowed to check-in
13. Those who have a fever and flu-like symptoms will not be allowed to enter the establishment
Below are the requirements you need to prepare prior to check-in date:
1. Accomplished Complete Health Declaration Form that can be found at the hotel
2. Medical Certificate and RT-PCR Negative Result
3. Travel Authority - For locally stranded individuals
4. Quarantine Certificate - Repatriated OFW
5. Returning LSI - Certificate of Acceptance from the Barangay
6. A valid photo ID and credit card might be requested upon check-in.
7. A refundable security deposit might be required upon check-in amounting to a one-night room charge or a maximum of Php 3000. However, the total amount may vary depending on property policy. This security deposit is fully refundable and is subject to damage inspection by the property.
8. We are a completely non-smoking property. Please be advised that penalty charges may apply depending on property policy.
9. All requests, including parking, early check-in/late check-out, bed configuration are subject to availability and additional fees may apply.