Pets are NOT allowed.
The following guidelines should be properly observed by our guests upon entering the hotel premises:
1. No FACE MASK, no ENTRY. Guests should wear face mask at all times.
2. Foot bath is provided in the entrance of the hotel. Alcohol and hand soaps are provided in the public areas.
3. Mandatory checking of temperatures will be done by our security guard before entering the hotel. Guest who will have above 37.8 degree celsius or who shows any signs of illness will not permitted to enter and will be advise to go to the nearest hospital for further evaluation and assessment.
4. Social distancing must be properly observed in all areas of the hotel to avoid the spread of coronavirus.
5. Mango Suites will only accommodate guests maximum of double occupancy. Joiners/visitors will not be allowed to enter guests' room.
6. Guests who wish to check-in are required to register and provide all honest information from his/her travel for their safety and proper monitoring required by the Department of Health.
7. Mango Suites will not allow guests under 21 years old, above 60 years old and pregnant women in compliance to the IATF Guidelines.
8. Spa services and other activities inside the room which involves contact with others will be prohibited.
9. Mango Suites Restaurant will be closed until further notice.
10. The Management does not allow deliveries of food to guests' room but guests' can be allowed to bring in foods.
11. Long stay guests can request for make up room from 7AM to 4PM only. Guests must not be present inside the room upon cleaning to avoid contact with our staff and for the safety of everyone.
12. Mango Suites will only be allowed accepting guests until 7:00 PM
13. For assistance, Front Desk will be available until 7:00 PM.
Mango Suites reserves the right not to accommodate guests if any of the above-mentioned guidelines are violated. Your safety is our priority. Thank you for your cooperation.