Additional breakfast are chargeable at PHP 750.00 /person.
Breakfast time start from 07:00 until 09:30.
Pets are NOT allowed.
Additional transportation fee are chargeable at PHP 1,200.00
NEW NORMAL PROTOCOLS :
Thorough sanitation of all rooms, public areas and high traffic areas were done prior the re-opening of the resort. Thermal screening and supply of hand sanitizers are some of the prevention standards that would be implemented under the new normal.
- Health declaration forms are required to be filled out by all guests.
- All guests and employees are subjected to thermal screening.
- Guests must have their own face mask to be worn at all times in public areas.
- Front desk and Spice Market counter barrier
- Foot markings fr physical distancing of at least 6 ft. at reception lobby and other resort public areas.
- Sanitizers and foot baths are available on all public and common areas
- Sanitation of key cards before issuing to guests
- Disnfection and sanitation of guest shared vehicles and employees transportation.
Continuous assessment and improvement are being made to ensure that guests' health are made top priority.
INCIDENTAL DEPOSIT POLICY
Debit/Credit cards will be authorized upon check-in with the amount of P3,000 per room per night as a form of incidental deposit. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount authorized can be used to pay for incidental charges or released if there are no incidental charges whatsoever. If released, the authorized amount may take 7-15 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution. If the deposit was transacted by cash, it can be returned immediately.
Food and Beverages not purchased directly from the hotel are subject to corkage fees.