Avoid at all costs. Worst place I have ever stayed.
Sadly I can only add three photos... note the toilet was after they spent nearly half an hour srubbing it upon my request (check out the scratches and how the toilet seat is crumbling, its almost comical).
This was the most expensive place we stayed in duing our trip. And the worst place I have ever stayed in my entire life (I've been to nealy 50 countires and have travelled a LOT staying at all sorts of hotels from campsites to five star resorts).
We were so shocked by the state of this place, that my girlfriend had a minor melt down. To be honest, I don't know where to begin... I'll try bullet points:
- Firstly, note that all the pictures on the site are taken in the dark, and that they are at least ten years old.
- The place is run down, dirty and badly kept.
- There is rubble and moss all over the place.
- There was a used old toothbrush on the window ledge
- A used cotton swab on the floor
- Dirty sheets with countless spots
- A FILTHY big old TV with a carpet of dust on top... which is usually fine if the TV is a corner, but it is literally the first thing you see as you enter the room.
- Hair in, around and all over the shower
- There were massive brown crusty stains on the towell
- A used plaster
- We were not given the WLAN passcode
- The room was mouldy - the firdge, the toiletseat, the shower and the walls. The toilet seat was literally black, so we asked them to clean it. Armed with a brillo-pad and some chemicals the service personell scrubbed it for 20 minutes, and suddenly the seat turned pinkish. It still looked horrific, but at least it was sort of clean. They then also removed the poo leftovers from countless pervious guests upon my request.
When I asked if we could change rooms, the manager refused. I asked if we could get a refund. Refused. I asked whether we could at least just stay one night and then leave the next day. Refused. He did manage to organise some staff to clean the room... they only did the toilet seat.
I could keep going, but wont, because you get the impression. Don't stay here.
Couples - Apr 21, 2016