No reviews yet
Deposit is required during check-in using cash
Check-in: 14:00 - 18:00
Check-out: 06:00 - 12:00
Staying at RedDoorz @ Bonifacio Extn Baler is a good choice when you are visiting Reserva.
This hotel is very easy to find since it is strategically positioned close to public facilities.
About RedDoorz @ Bonifacio Extn Baler
For you, travelers who wish to travel comfortably on a budget, RedDoorz @ Bonifacio Extn Baler is the perfect place to stay that provides decent facilities as well as great services.
This hotel is the best spot for you who desire a serene and peaceful getaway, far away from the crowds.
Staying at RedDoorz @ Bonifacio Extn Baler will surely satisfy you with its great hospitality and affordable price.
Smoking is strictly not allowed in this property, and smoking area is available.
Hotel may accept Early check in, subject to room availability, with additional fee.
Hotel may accept Late check out, subject to room availability, with additional fee.
In support of the National Government's COVID-19 policies, the Department of Tourism also issued the below policies, which serves as temporary operational guidelines for accommodation establishments.
The hotel establishment will only allow and accept the following types of guests:
1. Foreign guests who had existing bookings
2. BPO employees
3. Distressed OFWs
4. Repatriated OFWs in compliance with quarantine protocols
5. Foreign guests staying in the Philippines
6. Stranded passengers
7. Government employees
8. Locally stranded individuals
9. 1 person only per room
10. Couples or family members who share the same household may be allowed in double or twin occupancy rooms. A distance of one to two meters between the beds.
11. Non-OFWs who may be required to undergo mandatory facility-based quarantine
12. Below 18 years old and 60 years old and above are not allowed to check-in
13. Those who have a fever and flu-like symptoms will not be allowed to enter the establishment
Below are the requirements you need to prepare prior to check-in date:
1. Accomplished Complete Health Declaration Form that can be found at the hotel
2. Medical Certificate
3. Travel Authority - For locally stranded individuals
4. Quarantine Certificate - Repatriated OFW
5. Returning LSI - Certificate of Acceptance from the Barangay
6. A valid photo ID and credit card might be requested upon check-in.
7. A refundable security deposit might be required upon check-in amounting to a one-night room charge or a maximum of Php 3000. However, the total amount may vary depending on property policy. This security deposit is fully refundable and is subject to damage inspection by the property.
8. We are a completely non-smoking property. Please be advised that penalty charges may apply depending on property policy.
9. All requests, including parking, early check-in/late check-out, bed configuration are subject to availability and additional fees may apply.