From 247 reviews
See our top reviews!
Check our curated reviews for honest descriptions about this accommodation.
Based on 247 reviews
Check-in: From 14:00
Check-out: Before 12:00
Staying at Richmonde Hotel Ortigas is a good choice when you are visiting Ortigas Center.
The hotel is located only 0.59 km away from Shaw Boulevard MRT Station.
This hotel is very easy to find since it is strategically positioned close to public facilities.
About Richmonde Hotel Ortigas
From business event to corporate gathering, Richmonde Hotel Ortigas provides complete services and facilities that you and your colleagues need.
Be ready to get the unforgettable stay experience by its exclusive service, completed by a full range of facilities to cater all your needs.
The hotel’s fitness center is a must-try during your stay here.
Have an enjoyable and relaxing day at the pool, whether you’re traveling solo or with your loved ones.
24-hours front desk is available to serve you, from check-in to check-out, or any assistance you need. Should you desire more, do not hesitate to ask the front desk, we are always ready to accommodate you.
Savor your favorite dishes with special cuisines from Richmonde Hotel Ortigas exclusively for you.
Richmonde Hotel Ortigas is a hotel with great comfort and excellent service according to most hotel's guests.
Get precious and unforgettable moment during your stay at Richmonde Hotel Ortigas.
In light of public advisories recommending "social distancing" to help prevent the spread of Covid-19, please be informed of the following:
1) Buffet breakfast will be not available beginning March 16, 2020 until further notice. If your booking includes breakfast, you may choose from a selection of ala carte breakfast dishes at our Cafe.
2) Health Club will be temporarily closed beginning March 16, 2020 until further notice.
Richmonde Hotel Ortigas only accepts the following types of guests:
• guests from essential industries (reasonable evidence must be provided upon arrival)
• employees from neighboring basic establishments (reasonable evidence must be provided upon arrival)
• stranded passengers
• transiting foreigners temporarily staying in the Philippines but will leave the country
• distressed OFW/balikbayans
• guests who will undergo quarantine while waiting for Covid-19 test results.
Guests whose purpose of stay is for leisure will NOT be accepted.