N*1: The Place To Be
Where to start?
Practical information for travelers:
- Recent hostel, so taxi drivers will not necessarily know. You’ll see a small sign Shejoje written in white on a blue background in height. It’s well located and very good value for money.
- It’s a nice little cosy hostel that will bring you everything you need. The WiFi is fast and perfect even with bad weather and a lot of people.
- We sleep there like babies in perfect privacy.
- The bathrooms are adequate and regulary cleaned.
- I stayed there more than once. I can assure you that you’ll enjoy your stay (quiet or good living). If you want to meet extraordinary people form all backgrounds, it’s THE place to be!
- And the best for the end: The cherry on the cake (like we say in french). Mme. « Acel », more than a simple manager, she’s the soul and the heart of this place. For me this accommodation would be just one more among many others if Acel wasn’t there. She’s an angel on earth. She’s one of those rare people on earth who posses emotional intelligence that will mark you for life in a way or another.
- So, dear Acel, I know that all the thanks of the world would be insufficient compared to what you offer with all your heart. I wish you all the happiness and the recognition as possible in your present and your futur. I’ll always have a thought for you throughout my trip and after.
Solo travel - Oct 27, 2017