Additional breakfast are chargeable at PHP 300.00 /person.
Breakfast time start from 07:00 until 10:00.
Smoking is strictly not allowed in this property, and smoking area is available.
Pets are NOT allowed.
RATES AND DEPOSIT
- The rates quoted here are based on your period of stay.
-Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates, and/or change of room type
- All rates quoted are in Philippine Peso unless stated otherwise.
-Rate is for the number of persons stated for each room.
-All room rates include breakfast for 2 unless specified otherwise, extra breakfast P300 can be paid at the hotel (subject to change without prior notice)
- In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been
incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or
cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly
in order to do so.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
-You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
-Check-in time is from 2:00pm and check-out time is by 12:00NN.
- For local guests, a valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
-For foreign guests, you are required by law to show your passport, or copy of your passport upon check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
- Should you arrive at the hotel prior to the standard check-in time, you are advised to approach the Front Desk for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available.
-If early check-in is available, there is a P170/hour fee
-Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
-Please check with the Hotel's Front Desk at least 12 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A charge of P300/hour
may be incurred for late check-out between 12pm to 5pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 5pm.
- In proceeding with the reservation, you further agree to allow The Madeline Boutique Hotel and Suites and its agents to collect, use and disclose to any of its related corporations your personal data for the purposes of (i) administering, managing and maintaining your customer relationship with us; (ii) The Madeline and its affiliates complying with any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements, or request or direction of any governmental authority of any relevant jurisdiction; and other business related purposes of The Madeline and its affiliates.
- No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed. The hotel reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
-No prepared food from sources other than the Hotel's in house dining services is permitted in the restaurant and bar.
- By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Hotel's standard terms and conditions of stay.
-The Hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
-The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
-You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Hotel.
-The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel.
-The reservation and the terms and conditions set out hereto shall be governed in accordance with the law of the Republic of The Philippines.
The Madeline Boutique Hotel and Suites is located in area / city Poblacion.
There are plenty of tourist attractions nearby, such as Davao Doctors Hospital within 1.07 km, and People's Park within 1.17 km.
About The Madeline Boutique Hotel and Suites
Whether you are planning an event or other special occasions, The Madeline Boutique Hotel and Suites is a great choice for you with a large and well-equipped function room to suit your requirements.
When staying at a hotel, the design and architecture are two important factors that can spoil your eyes. With its unique setting, The Madeline Boutique Hotel and Suites provides a pleasant accommodation for your stay.
From business event to corporate gathering, The Madeline Boutique Hotel and Suites provides complete services and facilities that you and your colleagues need.
Have fun with various entertaining facilities for you and the whole family at The Madeline Boutique Hotel and Suites, a wonderful accommodation for your family holiday.
If you plan to have a long-term stay, staying at The Madeline Boutique Hotel and Suites is the right choice for you. Providing wide range of facilities and great service quality, this accommodation certainly makes you feel at home.
While traveling with friends can be a lot of fun, traveling solo has its own perks. As for the accommodation, The Madeline Boutique Hotel and Suites is suitable for you who value privacy during your stay.
Splendid service together with wide range of facilities provided will make you complain for nothing during your stay at The Madeline Boutique Hotel and Suites.
Savor your favorite dishes with special cuisines from The Madeline Boutique Hotel and Suites exclusively for you.
WiFi is available within public areas of the property to help you to stay connected with family and friends.
The Madeline Boutique Hotel and Suites is a hotel with great comfort and excellent service according to most hotel's guests.
With all facilities offered, The Madeline Boutique Hotel and Suites is the right place to stay.