A quirky, one of a kind weekend awaits you at Upside Down World Bandung! Officially opened in 2018, Upside Down World Bandung is a photo studio with 16 different rooms, each one has its own unique concept and interior design, such as a walk-in closet, dining room, wine cellar, billiard room, and many more. What makes it so special? True to its name, Upside Down World has its rooms all turned upside down!
Have fun taking pictures of you and your friends crawling on the ceiling and playing an unconventional game of pool in a ‘zero-gravity’ room. If you need some help taking pictures of your group, the friendly staff members will be glad to assist you. Just unleash your creativity and don’t forget to share your photos on social media or check out the printing service to print the pictures straight from your mobile phone.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
- Ensure that your Traveloka e-voucher is ready before entering the venue.
- Exchange your e-voucher for a physical ticket at the Traveloka booth.
- Show your ticket at the entrance gate.
- Only your Traveloka voucher is valid. Your payment receipt or proof of payment may not be used to enter.
- Redeem your voucher at least 90 minutes before closing time.
- Opening hours may vary. Contact the attraction directly to know the latest opening hours and event schedules.
Jl. H. Wasid No.31(Dipatiukur), Kota Bandung, Jawa Barat, Lebakgede, Coblong, Lebakgede, Coblong, Kota Bandung, Jawa Barat 40132, Indonesia.