Get ready for a day full of fun at Tokyo Joypolis! One of the largest indoor theme parks, in Japan, Tokyo Joypolis opened in 1996, with more than twenty attractions that were based on your favorite Sega games, like Resident Evil, Ace Attorney, Sonic, and more! Get on thrilling roller coaster rides, haunted houses, and simulation rides that will get your adrenaline pumping. A one day passport also gives you unlimited admission throughout the day, so even if you leave the park, you can still enter at a later time, giving you plenty of time to explore.
How to get there:
- Get off at Odaiba-kaihinkōen Station of Yurikamome Line and 2 minutes by walking
- Get off at the Tōkyō Teleport Station of Rinkai Line, 5 minutes by walking
- DECKS Tokyo Beach 3F～5F, 1-6-1, Daiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Monday – Friday: +813-5909-0870 (09:30 – 18:30 Japan time)
- Weekends + Japanese public holidays: +8170-1259-9349 (08:30 – 22:00 Japan time)
Tokyo Joypolis, 1-6-1 Daiba, Decks Tokyo Beach 3F-5F, Minato 135-0091, Tokyo Prefecture.