Looking for a unique experience? Come join this tour and experience the largest Reef Activity Pontoon in Asia! Witness the beautiful natural coral reefs from glass bottom boats or get up close with them with sea walking. You can also enjoy various exciting water activities such as scuba diving, kayaking, parasailing and much more. Learn about the impacts of unsustainable seafood at the Fish Education Platform and gain knowledge on the effects of over purchasing some famous marine life species for delicacies.
- This is an open tour.
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off service applies to hotels located in zone A, B, C, and D. Additional fees applies for pick-up and drop off service in zone E and F.
- Please notify upon booking if your drop-off location differs from your pick-up location.
- Tourist transportation insurance included. Please contact your insurance agency for personal travel insurance.
- Book your tour at least 3 days in advance.
- MYR 50 refundable deposit of snorkeling equipment is required upon registration.
- Activity fees are not included, please request upon booking.
- Activity fees are not refundable.
- No lockers available on the islands, please take care of own belongings. Visitors are advised to not carry valuables.
- Extra fees will be charged on the spot in case of losing life jacket (MYR 100) and snorkeling mask (MYR 150).
A: Kota Kinabalu city North.
B: Kota Kinabalu city Center.
C: Kota Kinabalu city South.
D: Airport area.
E: 1Borneo area.
F: Outskirt area.
Discover Scuba Dive - MYR 280 / person.
Leisure Dive (2 pontoon dive) - MYR 280 / person.
Advance Scuba Walking - MYR 290 / person.
Scuba Walking - MYR 250 / person.
Kayaking - MYR 15 / person.
Jet Ski (Minimum 2 persons) - MYR 160 / person.
Parasailing - MYR 100 / person.
Parasailing (Twin) - MYR 180.
Fly Fishing - MYR 70 / person.
Banana Boat - MYR 40 / person.
Kong Boat - MYR 70 / person.
Open Water Course (Individual) - MYR 1200 / person.
Open Water Course (2 persons and above) - MYR 980 / person.
Advance Open Water Course (Individual) - MYR 1000 / person.
Advance Open Water Course (2 persons and above) - MYR 850 / person.
What to bring:
- Extra clothes.
38, Jalan Haji Saman, Pusat Bandar Kota Kinabalu, 88300 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.