Visit the Kuala Lumpur City Gallery, a Gold Award Winning Centre in the heart of the city where the iconic 'I Love Kuala Lumpur' structure is placed. It is a great place to learn about Malaysia's history and its future potential. You can even learn how to make an arch model from scratch and bring it home with you as a souvenir. Afterwards, enjoy a delicious meal at Arch Cafe to regain your energy before you explore other attractions at Kuala Lumpur City Gallery. Bring along your loved ones for a quality time together.
- Children must be above 7 years old to participate in this activity.
- There is no specific schedule for the workshop. Participants can come in anytime and join the class
- Please choose your meal preference at the checkout page
- Selected meals are subject to availability and might change due to a large number of visitors
- No guide will accompany the participants during the tour inside Kuala Lumpur City Gallery. However, there will be a staff member during the workshop,
- Cameras and videos are gladly allowed at the photo stops,
- Facilities provided: Information Centre, free KL map, cafe, gift shop, sitting areas, restrooms, postcard postal services, security.
- The facility is not wheelchair accessible on the 2nd floor, however it is wheelchair accessible on the 1st floor.
Menu A- Malaya Nasi Lemak
The national dish of Malaysia
Ingredients: Fragrant rice cooked with coconut milk, curry chicken, anchovies, groundnuts, cucumber, hard-boiled egg, and sambal chili
Coffee or tea.
Menu B- Mushroom/ Hainanese Chicken Chop
2 choices of gravy: Mushroom sauce/Hainanese sauce
Ingredients: Chicken chop with sauce, french fries, cucumber, tomato, mix bean, and a slice of bread
Coffee or tea.
Jalan Raja, City Centre, 50050 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.