Not for the faint-hearted, Asylum Manila is the newest and most terrifying horror attraction that offers 30 to 45 minutes of walkthrough experience in 50 ghastly rooms and hallways. Set as a reopened psychiatric medical institution for the criminally insane, you'll be terrified by live actors, horror movie styled pop-ups, and Hollywood-quality special effects. Ditch your regular horror movie nights and become part of one instead inside this thrilling dark attraction! That is, if you're brave enough to enter.
- Casual clothes and rubber shoes are highly recommended. Refrain from wearing high heels and jewelry.
- Please bring change of clothes as the adrenaline rush and sheer terror can make you hot, sweaty, and bothered. You may also choose to purchase limited edition Asylum Manila shirts once you exit the horror house.
- Taking photos or videos is not allowed inside the attraction as Asylum Manila already has official photographers to capture your horrific experience. If you wish to take photos or videos, you may do so at the designated area outside the venue.
- Suitcases, drones, and baby strollers are not allowed inside the venue.
- This experience is not recommended for those who are pregnant, have broken bones or casts, asthma, heart conditions, seizures, or any type of mental, physical, respiratory, or mental problems.
- Running, smoking, using lighters or matches, and touching the props are strictly prohibited inside Asylum Manila.
1148 E Rodriguez Sr. Ave, New Manila, Quezon City, 1112 Metro Manila, Philippines.