There’s no need to worry about taking public transportation or arriving at your destination out of schedule. A shared van transfer operates under a strict schedule and ensures that all passengers get to their destinations safely and at their estimated time of arrival. What’s more, sharing a van with up to 14 people still makes for a fun ride to El Nido or San Vicente, and not to mention, saves you time and money.
- Be at the terminal 30 minutes before your departure time.
- You will board the shared van closest to the time of your arrival.
- If you miss your selected time, let the dispatcher know to secure your seat on the next one
- The van seats 12 to 14 people.
- The ride takes 2 hours and 20 minutes.
San Vicente, Palawan, Philippines.