Go on an ultimate water to land trip with the Oslob Whale Shark Watching and Badian Canyoneering 1-Day Private Tour! This one-of-a-kind adventure will give you the chance to swim with whale sharks, the largest fish in the world, and if you’re lucky, you’ll also get to spot sea turtles along with colorful fish! After your whale shark experience, you’ll be taken to the breathtaking Tumalog Falls, which is only a 10-minute ride from the whale shark briefing area.
Next on the agenda are some fun land adventures as you go canyoneering in Badian, one of the most famous tour activities in Cebu. This activity will challenge your skills and make you scramble, climb, jump, rappel, and swim through the rugged but scenic cliffs of Badian. The endpoint of the canyoneering tour is Kawasan Falls, which has a three-stage cascading waterfall and considered as one of the most beautiful falls in the entire Philippines. This tour is definitely your go-to if you're looking for some fun and action while reconnecting with nature.
- Participants must know how to swim.
- Wear non-slip and waterproof flip-flops or footwear.
- Bring change of clothes, swimwear, sun hat, and sunscreen.
- Secure your phones and cameras inside a waterproof bag.
- Whale shark watching fee (P500 for local residents/P1,000 for non-Philippine passport holders)
Oslob, Cebu, Philippines.