Don't miss the chance to try a fun new way of exploring the bustling city of Singapore with a Telepod Adventure Pass on an electric scooter. Within 24 hours, use your pass to operate a state-of-the-art scooter for unlimited trips to any destination you want in the city's central business district. Not an experienced scooter rider? No worries, as the scooter's convenient features will ensure you a hassle-free experience, complete with Modular Swappable Battery to keep you from having to bring your scooter back in to charge. Just scan the QR code on your scooter to start, hop on your electric scooter, and be on your way!
1. Telepod stations are available in the following attractions in Singapore:
- Marina Bay Sands
- Gardens By The Bay
- Suntec City, and many more
Download the app to find more locations.
2. How to operate the scooter:
- Press and hold the power button on the trigger module to switch scooter on.
- Kickstart the scooter before accelerating.
- Gently pull the trigger on the right of the handlebar to gradually accelerate.
- Brake using the lever on the left of the handlebar. Do be mindful to brake in an advance in order to avoid potential injuries.
- You are required to park your e-scooter back at any Telepod stations marked “P” in order to end your trip. Scan the station QR to end your trip via the app. Please ensure that your WiFi is switched off to have a smoother end trip experience, your mobile data is switched on, your phone is not held too close to the QR code, and you have allowed for the camera to be used. If you're finding difficulties in starting or ending your trips, do reach to Telepod operators through the in-app chat.
- If the station is too dark and you cannot scan the QR code, there is a torchlight function that you can press in the QR code scanning interface. If your phone does not have a torch-light, dial the hotline for assistance to end your Telepod trip.
- If you can't locate the Telepod station/scooter, reach to Telepod operators through the in-app chat.
- If you're in a hurry, ensure that the scooter that you booked is near the station that you'd like to end your trip in, and send the operator a screenshot of it through the in-app chat. Ensure that the scooter is well-lit and that can be seen with recognizable surroundings/landmarks.
3. Telepod's safety guidelines:
- Do not scoot on the road. Scooting on the road is not in compliance with LTA rules and regulations.
- Do not attempt to adjust settings on the dashboard of the e-scooter or any other parts of the e-scooter.
- Do not scoot at a speed higher than you are comfortable with; slow down on slippery ground. Please keep your speed 10km/hour on footpath; 25km/hour on shared path.
- Do not approach pedestrians at a high speed.
- Do not park the anywhere but yellow demarcations or bicycle stands, and/or at Telepod stations.
- Do not scoot in heavy rain, for safety reasons and for the longevity of Telepod scooters.
- Do not attempt to use Telepod e-scooters without booking it through the app. Removing Telepod scooters from the station without booking constitutes theft.
110 Lor 23 Geylang, Singapore 388410.