Grand Canyon Water Park Chiang Mai is quite unique. A massive swimming pool here was established in a former limestone quarry now filled with natural rainwater. So, the pool is surrounded by beautiful steep canyon walls and the water is deep enough for you to jump into. In addition to that, this outdoor water park also provides fun activities such as a gigantic inflatable obstacle course as well as some great facilities like a restaurant and a lake view cafe. What else do you need for a beautiful day?
- Operate every day from 10:00 – 19:00.
Instructions for non-Thai visitors:
- Before booking, please confirm your booking date availability with customer service. Please specify your booking details including the visit date, visit time, and the number of visitors (adult, child, or baby).
- Inform your English name, email, telephone number or WeChat ID, and hotel address to customer service to confirm whether your hotel is within the transfer service area.
- Upon arrival at your accommodation in Thailand, please inform your room number to customer service.
- The transfer service may face delays caused by traffic or other visitors' pickups.
- Please be punctual in accordance with the pickup time specified on your email confirmation. If you are more than 5 minutes late, the voucher will be canceled without any reschedules or refunds.
- If the driver fails to pick you up on time, please contact customer service.
- The activity schedule may be altered depending on weather conditions, traffic, and other factors without prior notice.
Grand Canyon Water Park, 202 Moo 3, Nam Phra, Hang Dong, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50230, Thailand.