The best way to see a city famed for its amazing architecture is probably with a helicopter ride. Explore Chicago, America's very own Windy City, from inside a helicopter with a pilot who will fill you in on all the details and history you might want to know. See all of Chicago's most famous landmarks from above, be it the Willis Tower (once the world's tallest tower), the John Hancock Center, or the beautiful, Art Deco-style Chicago Board of Trade Buildling. Furthermore, depending on time, you'll also get to enjoy the magnificent city lights below your feet.
- A security check is in place. You can leave big belongings on the platform
- Make sure you arrive at least 30 mins prior to your timeslot
- Minimum of two people per booking
- Live guide: English
- The booking cutoff time is four hours before departure
- Getting There: take the orange line to Halsted
Chicago Helicopter Express, 2420 S Halsted St, Chicago, Il 60608, Usa.