Don't miss out on the opportunity to visit Hanoi, the tranquil and solemn capital of Vietnam! You'll visit many iconic landmarks of the capital such as the Temple of Literature, the One Pillar Pagoda, Hoan Kiem Lake, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the house where Ho Chi Minh used to live, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Vietnam Museum of Ethnology and Vietnamese Women's Museum, and the West Lake. Then you'll head to Hanoi's 36 Streets known for 36 different trades. You will also get to experience the art of water puppetry, a unique intangible cultural heritage of Vietnam. With this tour, you'll experience Hanoi like never before!
- This is a private your.
- Pickup and drop-off service is only available at Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Please advise in the Additional requests section if you have any food allergy or any specific dietary requirements.
- Vegetarian option/Halal meal option is available. Please advise in the Additional requests if required.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Free admission for children under 5 years old.
- If travelers would like to go inside Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, please talk with your tour guide at the time of departure.
66A TrầN HưNg ĐạO, HoàN KiếM, Hà NộI, Vietnam.