If you love cycling and food, this tour is perfect for you. This cardio exercise and gastronomic delight is a 10 km ride through beautiful parts and locations in Hoi An. Visit fantastic eateries where your taste buds will be treated to delicious, mouthwatering Hoi An's specialties. Try the white rose cake (an incredibly delicate, subtly flavored shrimp dumpling topped with crispy onions), banh mi (bread with greens and chargrilled pork, beef, or other meat), banh khot (crispy miniature pancakes served with herbs, vegetables, and spicy sweet fish sauce for dipping). You'll even get to try balut (a duck embryo that is boiled in the shell)! As you treat your taste buds, your friendly guide will introduce you to Hoi An's tradition and gastronomic culture.
- Please advise at the time of booking if you have any specific dietary requirements.
- A light lunch before the tour is highly recommended.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Free admission for children under 5 years old.
- The tour takes place rain or shine.
- A private tour option is available for a surcharge of 30%.
What to bring:
- Hat or cap
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- No dress or skirt for women
4 Hours 30 Minutes.
567 Hai Bà TrưNg, PhườNg Minh An, HộI An, QuảNg Nam, Vietnam.