This trekking tour is an opportunity for you to conquer Langbiang Mountain, the highest mountain in Da Lat. Don't miss the chance to take in the panoramic view of the foggy city from the height of 2,167 m. Along your way, beautiful pine forests will leave you in awe, and the trekking trail will finish at a serene village of Lach ethnic minority for a break. This is going to be an unforgettable experience!
- Free pickup and drop-off service is only available for hotels located in Da Lat City Center.
- A surcharge of VND 100,000/participant will apply to pickup and drop-off at Tuyen Lam Lake and Mimosa Pass. Please provide your location details in the Additional requests section.
- You can also make your way the tour operator's office at 23 Truong Cong Dinh Street, Ward 1, Da Lat City for pickup.
- Vegetarian/Halal meal option is available. Please advise in the Additional requests if required.
- Please advise in the Additional Requests section if you have any food allergies or specific dietary requirements.
- Some areas along the trekking trail have no mobile phone signal.
- You're not allowed to trek separately from the group. Please inform the tour guide if you want to take a break.
- Please do not litter during the tour.
- Due to the nature of the tour, it is recommended that you do not carry heavy or bulky luggage.
What to bring:
- Climbing shoes or sport sandals
- Mosquito repellent, sunglasses, and camera
- The timing provided for the itinerary may be changed without prior notice.
Langbiang, Tt. LạC DươNg, Dalat, LâM ĐồNg, Vietnam.