With rich culture and natural beauty, a trip to Nha Trang is a must-have for the travel enthusiasts. Jump on a Vespa and treat yourself to a delicious lunch at a riverside restaurant before visiting Phu Vinh Ancient Village. Here, you'll learn about the traditional architecture of Vietnamese ancient houses and enjoy local tea and fresh fruits. The journey will continue at a local mat-weaving house and a bread-making shop. After trying some homemade bread, you'll meet a handicraftsman who has spent nearly 50 years creating amazing artworks from coconut husks. The next destination is an art gallery with a collection of Vietnamese life photos taken by Mai Loc — a famous Vietnamese photographer. The trip ends with a warm cup of coffee at Cong Caphe. This is a perfect tour for art and culture lovers.
- Free pickup and drop-off service is only available for hotels located in Nha Trang City Center.
- Pickup and drop-off service at areas around Cam Ranh International Airport will have an additional charge as follows:
1. Sedan (maximum 3 passengers): VND 400,000
2. Minivan (maximum 6 passengers): VND 600,000
3. Minibus (maximum 15 passengers): VND 700,000
- Pickup and drop-off at locations in other areas will require an additional charge. Please provide your location details in the Additional requests section.
- Please advise in the Additional requests section if you have any food allergy or any specific dietary requirements.
- Vegetarian meal option is available. Please advise in the Additional requests if required.
- The timing provided for the itinerary may be changed without prior notice.
Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam.