Located in Central Vietnam, Nha Trang has so much more to offer beside famous beaches and rich underwater world. Jump on a Vespa, you will visit Cong Caphe, a coffee shop with fantastic layout and decorations to recreate Hanoi during Vietnam's Subsidy Period in the '70s. Then, you'll travel along the coastline to a fishing village where you'll learn about to get to know more about a typical day in the life of a fisherman. Next is the best part, when you will trek through the forest to Ba Ho Falls where idyllic scenery and the sound of the waterfall create a serene atmosphere. Relaxing and pleasant, this is a break you need from the bustling metropolis!
- Free pickup and drop-off service is only available for hotels located in Nha Trang City Center.
- Pickup and drop-off service at areas around Cam Ranh International Airport will have an additional charge as follows:
1. Sedan (maximum 3 passengers): VND 400,000
2. Minivan (maximum 6 passengers): VND 600,000
3. Minibus (maximum 15 passengers): VND 700,000
- Pickup and drop-off at locations in other areas will require an additional charge. Please provide your location details in the Additional requests section.
- Please advise in the Additional requests section if you have any food allergy or any specific dietary requirements.
- Vegetarian meal option is available. Please advise in the Additional requests if required.
- The timing provided for the itinerary may be changed without prior notice.
Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam.