If you’re travelling to Vietnam and falling in love with Vietnamese food, then why not try to make it yourself? This tour will take you closer to Vietnam's culture via delicious food. It starts with a warm cup of coffee before you jump on a Vespa and head to a bakery, a mat-weaving shop, and a noodle-making shop. Then, a buslting local market awaist, where you'll experence a lively atmosphere and learn to buy ingredients for the class. Upon returning to the class, a professional chef will show you how to make delicious traditional Vietnamese dishes from the very ingredients that you bought. You even get to enjoy your self-made dish and bring home the recipes that will inspire you for the next time you cook at home.
- Free pickup and drop-off service is only available for hotels located in Nha Trang City Center.
- Pickup and drop-off service at areas around Cam Ranh International Airport will have an additional charge as follows:
1. Sedan (maximum 3 passengers): VND 400,000
2. Minivan (maximum 6 passengers): VND 600,000
3. Minibus (maximum 15 passengers): VND 700,000
- Pickup and drop-off at locations in other areas will require an additional charge. Please provide your location details in the Additional requests section.
- Please advise in the Additional requests section if you have any food allergy or any specific dietary requirements.
- Vegetarian meal option is available. Please advise in the Additional requests if required.
Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam.