You want to explore Nha Trang like a local? Look no further than this Nha Trang Vespa Live and Feel. Jump on a Vespa, you will visit Cong Caphe, a coffee shop with fantastic layout and decorations to recreate Hanoi during Vietnam's Subsidy Period in the '70s. Then, you'll head to visit Moc An Khang Art Gallery to see artworks made from rocks, wood, and other raw materials before heading to Po Nagar Cham Towers – an iconic cultural relic in Nha Trang. Afterwards, you'll get to enjoy a palatable Vietnamese lunch before heading to a local mat-weaving house and a bread-making shop. This is the best way for your to learn about the local culture. Are you ready to get started?
- Free pickup and drop-off service is only available for hotels located in Nha Trang City Center.
- Pickup and drop-off service at areas around Cam Ranh International Airport will have an additional charge as follows:
1. Sedan (maximum 3 passengers): VND 400,000
2. Minivan (maximum 6 passengers): VND 600,000
3. Minibus (maximum 15 passengers): VND 700,000
- Pickup and drop-off at locations in other areas will require an additional charge. Please provide your location details in the Additional requests section.
- Please advise in the Additional requests section if you have any food allergy or any specific dietary requirements.
- Vegetarian meal option is available. Please advise in the Additional requests if required.
- The timing provided for the itinerary may be changed without prior notice.
Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa Province, Vietnam.