With this 1-day tour, you'll set out on an excursion to Perfume Pagoda, a vast complex of Buddhist temples and shrines built into a range of limestone mountains. To get to Perfume Pagoda, you'll take a boat ride on Yen Stream decorated blue sky, white clouds, and jade green water. Then you'll have the chance to see a Buddha statue in Huong Tich Cave and pray for good luck and health at Thien Tru Pagoda. This is the perfect tour for the spiritual travelers!
- Free pickup and drop-off service is only available for hotels located in Hoan Kiem District. Please contact the tour operator at 02439262328 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the pickup location.
- If you stay outside of the designated area, please make your way to the following meeting points:
1. Vietnam Open Tour Office: 9 Hang Huong Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi City
2. Hanoi Opera House: 1 Trang Tien Street, Phan Chu Trinh Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi City
- Vegetarian/Halal meal option is available. Please advise in the Additional requests if required at least 2 days before arrival.
- Please advise in the Additional requests section if you have any food allergy or any specific dietary requirements.
HươNg SơN, Mỹ ĐứC, Hanoi 100000, Vietnam.