There is more to Saigon than meets the eye. Haunted places, ghost stories, these things are part of the city, which you'll know about with this tour. First, the spooky ghost stories shared by your guide will grasp your heart and squeeze your breath. Then, you'll visit the locations in those very stories. From an old church to remnants of a burned-down house, to abandoned buildings and more, you'll be on your toe from start to finish. Here's a tip. If you feel a tap on your shoulder, do not look back!
- This is a private tour.
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off service applies to hotels located in District 1 and 3.
- Pickup and drop-off at locations outside the designated areas will require an additional charge. Please provide your location details in the Additional requests section.
- Available tours: morning (08:00 – 12:00), afternoon (13:00 – 17:00), and evening (18:00 – 22:00).
- Please advise in the Additional requests section if you have any food allergy or any specific dietary requirements.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Free admission for children under 6 years old.
- Please ask your guide before taking photos.
What to wear:
- Casual clothes.
No 49, Street 17, Quarter 5, An Phu Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.