With cultural diversity and natural beauty, a trip to Sapa is a must-have for the travel enthusiasts. This tour will take you to Sapa and offers an experience like no other. You'll visit Cat Cat Village where the traditional craftsmanship of Hmong ethnic group such as weaving textile, forging farming tools, and carving silver offer a unique experience into the local's intangible cultural heritage. Don't be a stranger and put on the colorful traditional garment and capture the moment when you're one with the locals. Next, you'll ride the world's longest non-stop three-rope cable car to the peak of Fansipan Mountain, the highest mountain in the Indochinese Peninsula. Soaring up in the sky with breathtaking views is an unforgettable experience. Don't miss out on this increadible adventure!
- Free pickup and drop-off service is only available for hotels located in Hanoi's Old Quarter area.
- Please advise in the Additional requests section if you have any food allergy or any specific dietary requirements.
- Vegetarian option/Halal meal option is available. Please advise in the Additional requests if required.
- Participants should bring a valid ID (residence card, passport, etc.) during the tour.
- Please bring your own insect repellent, toothbrush, toothpaste, and towel.
- The timing provided for the itinerary may be changed without prior notice.
Tt. Sa Pa, Sa Pa, LàO Cai, Vietnam.