This tour is an opportunity for you to conquer Ta Nang - Phan Dung trekking trail, one of the most beautiful trekking trails in Vietnam. In 2 days and 2 nights, you'll make your way up to the mountain where breathtaking views will leave you breathless and spend the nights camping amidst nature. Make the most of your time at Ta Nang - Phan Dung, and you will have an experience that's truly unforgettable.
- Even though you can still book for children who are 7 – 11 years old, they are not recommended to join this activity.
- Please advise in the Additional Requests section if you have any food allergies or specific dietary requirements.
- Free pickup and drop-off in Binh Duong Province and Dong Nai Province along the transport route. Please provide your location details in the Additional requests section. The tour operator will contact you directly to arrange the pickup locations.
- Please consult with the tour operator if you have cardiovascular disease, high or low blood pressure, asthma or foot pain.
- There will be no Wi-Fi connection throughout the tour.
- Some areas in Ta Nang - Phan Dung have no mobile phone signal.
- You're not allowed to trek alone apart from the group. Please inform tour guide if you want to take a rest.
- Please do not litter during the tour.
What to wear:
- 1 hiking backpack. Due to the nature of the tour, it is recommended that you do not carry heavy or bulky luggage.
- 1 hydration backpack of capacity 1500 ml – 2000 ml (used with backpack).
- 2 pairs of pants and 2 quick-dry long-sleeved shirts.
- 1 pair of shorts and 1 T-shirt.
- Warm clothes to wear at night.
- 1 pair of climbing shoes (waterproof shoes are not recommended).
- 1 pair of flip-flop.
- 1 towel.
- 2 – 3 pairs of long, thick socks (short socks are not recommended).
- 1 wide-brimmed hat or cap.
- 1 versatile towel that can be folded into a mask, a hat, and a scarf.
- 1 raincoat.
- Mosquito repellent, sunglasses, cameras, and toiletries.
What to do in preparation of the tour:
- Do light exercise and cardio.
- Cut your toenails.
- This tour is only available every Friday.
- The timing provided for the itinerary may be changed without prior notice.
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.