If you're looking for new home-style dish recipes, then this class is for you. You'll lean how to cook family-favorite Vietnamese dishes such as vegetarian fried spring rolls, fried bindweed with garlic, stuffed cabbage with minced pork and tomato sauce, and Vietnamese braised fish in clay pot. To get to the class, you'll take a boat ride through the Bay Mau Coconut Forest full of green patches and tranquil space, which will put you in the mood for cooking. Under the instructions of experienced chefs, you will prepare the most delicious Vietnamese meal ever. The best thing is, you can enjoy your creations right after in a romantic dinner underneath the lanterns while watching the sun setting on Hoi An. This is the perfect opportunity to cook for your beloved and spend quality time with them!
- Free pickup and drop-off service is only available for hotels located in Hoi An City Center.
- A surcharge will be applied if you stay outside of the designated area. Please contact the tour operator for more information.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Vegetarian option/low fat option/gluten-free option is available. Please advise in the Additional requests if required.
- Please advise at the time of booking if you have any specific dietary requirements in the Additional requests section.
- In case of extreme weather conditions or public holidays, the class schedule may be changed without prior notice.
ThôN 1, LàNg, CẩM Thanh, HộI An, QuảNg Nam, Vietnam.