Smoking is strictly not allowed in this property, and smoking area is available.
Pets are NOT allowed.
Hotel may accept Early check in, subject to room availability, with additional fee.
Hotel may accept Late check out, subject to room availability, with additional fee.
1) The official check in time is at 3pm and check out time is at 12noon. Any late check-out from 12noon to 4pm is subject to half day room rate (50%) and 4pm onwards is subject to full day room rate (100%) charge and it will pay direct to Hotel.
2) The Guest shall also make a SGD300 refundable deposit with the Landlord upon check-in. All guests must be checked out by the Guest Relations Manager for the deposit refund to be processed. All deposits via credit cards shall be refunded back to the same card. The deposit shall be refunded to the Tenant within 14 to 21 working days after the expiration of the rental period and any outstanding payments, including utilities charges above the cap, shall be deducted from the said deposit, any balance will be refunded to the Tenant. The said deposit shall not be used as rental payment for any further extensions. All cash deposits shall be refunded in cash or via local bank transfer to the bank account provided.
3) As we do not have an onsite reception and will not be able to arrange for immediate check-in at short notice. We seek your understanding that guests without flight or arrival details may experience a waiting time of up to 2 hours.
4) Cleaning service will be provided once a week. Any additional cleaning services will be available at an additional charge of SGD100 and must be made known to the management at least 3 days in advance.
5) The Guest shall pay the difference in the amount incurred for utilities should it exceed the utilities cap of SGD50/week. This will be computed and billed by the management, based on SP Services bill and an apportionment formula. Waivers subjected to the managements' approval.
6) All rental payments made are non-refundable and should there be any cancellation or withdrawal after payment is made, the Guest shall be liable for the full rental term as penalty for the breach of the Terms and Conditions. Should any payments or penalty be due and outstanding, the Landlord shall deduct any outstanding payments from the rental deposit and any advanced rental payments made.
7) The Guest shall keep the premises and fixtures in good and tenantable condition throughout the rental of the unit and shall be liable for any items damaged or lost during the rental, as deemed by the Management. The Guest shall be liable and hereby guarantees that all charges for repairs or additional professional cleaning service required for premises left in poor condition as deemed by the Management, shall be deducted from the fixtures deposit.
8) The Landlord shall not be responsible to the for any death, accident or injury suffered, or any consequential losses, or damage to or loss of any chattel or property sustained on the said premises or in the building. It is the client's responsibility to arrange insurance for his/her own personal property and ensure all valuables are stored in the safe provided.
9) The Landlord shall not be responsible for any interruption in any of the services and damages due to fire, water, acts of God or other cause or by reason of mechanical breakdown or defects. Should the apartment not be tenantable due to unforeseen circumstances and not within the control of the Landlord, the Landlord shall have the right to terminate the booking giving due notice. The Landlord will try to find suitable alternative for the Guest at another Premises.
10) The Guest shall permit the Landlord and/or its agents, surveyors and workmen at all reasonable times to enter and view the Premises for the purpose of taking a new Guest and/or to carry out maintenance work.
11) It shall be taken that the Guest has inspected the Unit and it is in good condition and takes the Unit as is, where is. Sizes and layout of the unit in the brochures or plans are approximate.
12) The Guest shall not engage in objectionable conduct when in the Premises. Objectionable conduct refers to behavior that makes or will make the Premises less fit to live in for other Guests, interferes with the right of others to properly and peacefully enjoy their stay, or causes conditions that are hazardous, unsanitary or detrimental to other Guests in the Premises. Objectionable conduct constitutes a breach of contract and the Landlord shall be permitted to terminate the rental of the apartment.
13) The Guest shall not paint and/or drill on the walls, alter and/or move any of our furniture and fittings. If found, the Guest shall be required to immediately rectify and reinstate the apartment and its fittings. Any damages or reinstatement costs shall be borne by the Guest. Any outstanding payments shall be deducted from the deposits. This booking is not affected or the Landlord liable if the brochure or plans do not show obstructions or are incorrect in any manner.
14) The Guest shall not cause nuisance, disturbance, inconvenience, injury or damage to or in any way interfere with the peace and comfort of the other occupants of the building or of adjoining said premises, as deemed by the Management.
15) The Guest is advised to maintain the hygiene and cleanliness of the unit and common areas. Should the unit or common area be deemed by the Management, to require professional cleaning and are found to attract pests, the Tenant shall be liable for the additional costs of such services.
16) The Landlord does not manage the restaurants in the building. The Guest shall not use the furniture, equipment and premises in the said restaurants other than as a rightful patron. If found, it shall be considered as trespassing of private property and there shall be a fine of SGD500.
17) No pets, animals or reptiles should be kept within the Premises.
18) No smoking or any other related activity; which may result in a potential fire hazard (e.g. burning of incense, lighted candles left unsupervised) is permitted within the apartment and building premises, including the rooftop. A fine of SGD500 per incident and/or eviction will be imposed otherwise. The Guest shall also bear the charges for professional cleaning of the premise to remove any residual smell of smoke in the premises and shall be liable for all damages found associated with the smoking or related potentially fire hazardous activity within the premises. The deposit shall also be forfeited as compensation to the Landlord for breach of this contract.
19) The Guest shall obey and comply with (a) all present and future Government laws and regulations within and which affect the Premises and (b) all Landlord's terms and regulations listed in this document and all future reasonable terms. Notice of additional regulations shall be given in writing. The Landlord shall not be responsible for not enforcing any rules, regulations or provisions of another Tenant's booking except to the extent required by law. If the Tenant fails to obey and comply with the rules, regulations and provisions, the Landlord will have the right to end the rental booking.
20) The Guest may not use or occupy the Premises for any unlawful purposes and activities including but not limited to drugs, prostitution, social escort services or contraband. If the Guest is found doing so or suspected with strong evidence as deemed by the Management, it shall be taken as a breach of contract and the Landlord reserves the right to re-enter the premises and evict the Guest. All advanced rental payments and deposits made shall be forfeited.
21) The Guest shall not do or permit or suffer to be done, anything whereby the policy or policies of insurance on the Apartment may become void or voidable or whereby the rate of premium thereof may be increased and to repay to the Landlord, all sums paid by the Landlord by way of increased premium and all expenses incurred by the Landlord which are rendered necessary by a breach or non-observance of this covenant.
22) The Guest shall not (either by any act or omission) do anything or use any device or equipment which interferes with or which causes an overload on any electrical supply, air-conditioning, piping, Internet or other facilities serving the Apartment.
23) Guest agrees to leave upon expiration of rental. If Guest does not vacate the premises at the agreed move out date as stated in this document, Landlord shall charge SGD300 per day for each additional day in the unit as penalty.
24) Should the Guest not comply with the move out procedures, and not return keys and account for the inventory in the apartment, the Guest shall be charged at SGD300 per day until such time the move out procedure has been accounted for during which the Guest shall have no rights to the apartment. Unreturned keys at the stipulated check out time shall be charged at SGD150 as lost keys.
25) The Guest shall provide a copy of the occupier's valid, legally endorsed passport to the Landlord. The Guest will only be allowed to reside in the premises upon presentation of the documents. The Guest shall undertake full responsibility in ensuring that the occupier and his/her immediate family residing the premises, has a valid and legally endorsed passport and valid visas. The Guest shall ensure that all persons occupying the premises have been permitted by the Immigration and all other relevant Government Authorities in Singapore.
26) The Guest is responsible for the behavior of himself/herself and all other visitors to the Premises under his invitation. The Guest shall be liable for any breach of the rules, regulations or provisions of the Terms and Conditions, including any breach by visitors of the Guest. If any action is brought against the Landlord arising from the Guest's act or neglect, the Guest shall defend the Landlord at the Guest s expense with an attorney of the Landlord's choice.
27) The unit has been registered for 1 person at each time as stated in the list of occupants below. No other personnel are allowed to stay in the Premises without the express consent of the Landlord. Any additional guests shall be required to register and present the necessary documents to the Landlord. They will be subjected to an additional charge of SGD45 per person per night, subject to a maximum of 2 persons in the unit at any time. Any unauthorized personnel not made known in the terms of this Agreement or to the Landlord shall not be permitted in the premise beyond 2359 daily and a fine of SGD500/day will be imposed if found.
28) The Landlord shall not be responsible for any invalid or delayed refund transactions as a result of any discrepancies in the information stated above. Any additional transaction fees incurred for urgent or overseas bank transfers of deposit refunds will be borne by the beneficiary. The Landlord reserves the right to charge the Tenant for cost incurred due to wrong bank details provided by the Guest.
29) Any extension requests are subject to the availability of the said apartment and to be renewed at prevailing market rates.
30) Should an extension be made, the extended booking will be subjected to the same terms and conditions as laid out in this agreement. Any extension request confirmed by the management via a written notice is non-cancellable and non- refundable. Should there be any cancellation or withdrawal after written confirmation of extension by the management, the Tenant shall be liable for the rental of the full extended period as penalty for the breach of the Terms and Conditions and Guarantees that full payment shall be made immediately.
31) Should the Guest's arrival time to the apartment for move-in exceed more than one hour from the agreed time, it shall be chargeable at SGD50 per hour. The Management shall not be required to wait for the Guest's arrival an hour past the agreed time.
32) Any requests for change in location or apartments are subject to prevailing market rates and availability. This will be subjected to a transfer fee of SGD250 per transfer.
33) Any loss of keys, access card or assistance required to re-enter the premises due to misplaced access card or keys will be chargeable at SGD150.
34) As part of the energy conservation policy, the Landlord shall be permitted to enter and turn off the electricity/water of the premise if it is unoccupied.
35) The Management reserves the right to evict the Guest from the premise for any breach of the covenants above and upon eviction, all advanced rental payments and deposits shall be forfeited. The Guest shall bear all expenses (including legal fees and out-of-pocket fees) incurred by the Landlord for the enforcement of any of the Landlord's rights under this document. The Landlord reserves the right to pursue the balance rental for the entire duration of the lease.