From 41 reviews
See our top reviews!
Check our curated reviews for honest descriptions about this accommodation.
Based on 41 reviews
Deposit is required during check-in using cash, or credit card.
Hotel only accepts guests with minimum age of 18.
Check-in: From 14:00
Check-out: Before 12:00
About Quincy Hotel
Quincy Hotel has been awarded 2020 Tripadvisor Travellers’ Choice Best of the Best Award for Best Service – Singapore and Best Top – Singapore.
Located a short stroll away from the bustling Orchard Road, Quincy Hotel Singapore is a stylish and quirky destination of choice for the social urbanites.
At Quincy, we invite and inspire our guests to savour life to the fullest – in style. Enjoy complimentary stay inclusions that include starting off the day with the choice of either a Continental-style or an American-style breakfast bento box in the comfort of your own room. In addition, all guests are entitled to all-day light refreshments, in-room mini bar, evening cocktails and canapés.
Our gym and infinity glass pool overlooking the city are open round-the-clock, and other recreational facilities include a sauna and a steam room.
As we have limited child-friendly facilities and activities in our hotel, we don’t recommend bringing kids below 12 years old to Quincy.
Breakfast time start from 06:30 until 10:00.
Smoking is strictly not allowed in this property, and smoking area is available.
Pets are NOT allowed.
Hotel may accept Early check in, subject to room availability, with additional fee.
Hotel may accept Late check out, subject to room availability, with additional fee.
In line with the regulations stipulated by the Singapore government on indoor activities, social gatherings, and events to safeguard public health in Singapore during this pandemic period, the safe measurement measures listed below are applicable to all our hotels and serviced residences in Singapore.
On COVID-19 Safe Management Measures
Under the Covid-19 (Temporary Measures) Act 2020, first-time offenders who do not comply with safe management measures face a fine of up to S$20,000. In the event of any breaches of law or non-compliance by guest(s) and/or their visitor(s) to the guest room(s) during their stay at the property, the penalty imposed by the authorities would be fully borne by the guest(s) and/or their visitor(s). The hotel shall be entitled to recover from the guest all fines imposed and/or losses suffered, of up to S$20,000. The hotel may charge the guest’s credit card and/or utilize the guest’s cash deposit (if any) to offset such fines or losses.
On Reservations and Capacity Limits
Guests are required to inform the hotel prior to arrival if any of the room occupants has received a Health Risk Warning/ Health Risk Alert; has been tested positive on a Covid-19 antigen rapid test (ART) in the last 72 hours; has been served a mandatory isolation period such as Stay-Home-Notice (SHN); and for travelers who are arriving via Air Travel Pass (ATP), Reciprocal Green Lane (RGL) and Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL). The hotel reserves the right to refuse or cancel the booking for reasons including but not limited to the ones listed above.
Guests are required to inform the hotel/serviced residence immediately should any registered occupant(s) in the room receives a Health Risk Warning/Health Risk Alert or is issued with mandatory isolation or quarantine order, at any point during the stay.
For Serviced Residences Stays
• A maximum of 2 distinct visitors are allowed per apartment per day.
• Following the Government's announcement of stricter safe distancing measures, Gym will be open only for guests who are fully vaccinated (1), a recovered patient (2), or possess a valid negative COVID-19 test result covering the duration of stay. Mask-off allowed.
1-ALL above the age of 12 are to be FULLY vaccinated; staff to check on individual guest’s apps such as TraceTogether/HealthHub or the physical vaccination card that is given to all vaccinated individuals.
2-Please refer to the attachment on acceptable documents for entry
• All Club Lounges and Breakfast venues to reopen, allowing a maximum of 2 pax per group based on the following:
• ALL diners are fully vaccinated (1), a recovered patient (2), or possess a valid negative COVID-19 test result covering the duration of dine-in (2).
• Unvaccinated children aged 12 and below may be included in the group of 2, if both are from the same household.
• (1) ALL above the age of 12 are to be FULLY vaccinated; staff to check on individual guest’s apps such as TraceTogether/HealthHub or the physical vaccination card that is given to all vaccinated individuals.
• (2) Please refer to the attachment on acceptable documents for entry
• Music will not be allowed, to prevent the risk of transmission from customers talking loudly
This property has received approval from the relevant authorities to accept room reservations for stays from 28 December 2021, including reservations for guests issued with Stay-Home-Notice (SHN) and travellers who are arriving via Air Travel Pass (ATP), Reciprocal Green Lane (RGL) and Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL).