Perjalanan yang menyenangkan, seru liat gedung-gedung dan segala keindahan Singapura dari ketinggianSiti S.
It was good riding the cable car to Sentosa Island. One of the alternative beside train or car. The view is good.Irma S. K.
It was great can see singapore from top!Ni P. I. C. P.
The Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass entitles you to a roundtrip journey on the Singapore Cable Car Sky Network, which connects the destinations of Sentosa and Faber Peak. On the Mount Faber Line, soar high as you ride along the most scenic highway in Singapore. Fly above the hill from Faber Peak through a skyscraper, then cross the harbour on the Mount Faber Line before landing in Sentosa Island.
On the Sentosa Line, pass the jungle and sea that take you to dozens of attractions on the island. Choose to stop at the Merlion Station, Imbiah Lookout Station, or Siloso Point Station to enjoy sandy beaches and family-friendly attractions such as Madame Tussauds, Megazip Adventure Park, Skyline Luge Sentosa, Universal Studios Singapore, and S.E.A. Aquarium.
Make your own way
• For Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass, located at Faber Peak Singapore, 109 Mount Faber Road Singapore 099203 – Redeem your admission tickets at designated Sentosa Ticketing Counters or Kiosks.
| FOR COMBO OPTIONS:
• For Gardens by the Bay, located at 18 Marina Gardens Drive Singapore 018953 – Direct Admission
• For Universal Studios Singapore®, located at 8 Sentosa Gateway, Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore – Direct Admission
• For Trick Eye Museum, located at 26 Sentosa Gateway #01-43/44, Singapore 098138 – Direct Admission
• For Skyline Luge, located at 45 Siloso Beach Walk, Singapore 099003 – Redeem your tickets at the Sentosa Ticketing Counters at Imbiah Lookout or Siloso Beach before 21:00.
• For Sentosa Merlion, located at 30 Imbiah Rd Singapore 099705 – Redeem your admission tickets at designated Sentosa Ticketing Counters or Kiosks.