Sangat menyenangkan mencoba hal baru untuk menuju ke pulau Sentosa. Worth it dengan biaya yang dibayar. Sebelum menuju ke gedung Cable Car pastikan kita harus redeem tiket dulu ke Vivo mall supaya tidak bolak balik karena jalannya lumayan jauhDewi Y. S.
If you want to see the whole singapore from the top, you should ride cable car. It is fun! the price is not really expensive.Pratiwi R.
Worth the price, great experience. Will be back again for sure.Cindy O. A.
The Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass gives you a round trip journey on the Singapore Cable Car Sky Network, connecting the destinations of Sentosa and Faber Peak. On the Mount Faber line, fly above the hill from Faber Peak to arrive at Sentosa Island. On the Sentosa line, pass the jungle and sea that take you to the attractions on the island. Stop at any of the Merlion, Imbiah Lookout, or Siloso Point stations to visit attractions like Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A. Aquarium, and more.
Make your own way
• For Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass, located at Faber Peak Singapore, 109 Mount Faber Road Singapore 099203 – Redeem your admission tickets at designated Sentosa Ticketing Counters or Kiosks.
| FOR COMBO OPTIONS:
• For Gardens by the Bay, located at 18 Marina Gardens Drive Singapore 018953 – Direct Admission
• For Universal Studios Singapore®, located at 8 Sentosa Gateway, Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore – Direct Admission
• For Trick Eye Museum, located at 26 Sentosa Gateway #01-43/44, Singapore 098138 – Direct Admission
• For Skyline Luge, located at 45 Siloso Beach Walk, Singapore 099003 – Redeem your tickets at the Sentosa Ticketing Counters at Imbiah Lookout or Siloso Beach before 21:00.
• For Sentosa Merlion, located at 30 Imbiah Rd Singapore 099705 – Redeem your admission tickets at designated Sentosa Ticketing Counters or Kiosks.