It was a great great amusement park ever. I will always come to USS when I go to singapore. Great! They never fail to amuse me! Great place to release your stress.Fransisca C. D.
Universal Studio Singapore is the right place to spend your quality time with your family. With all of its rides, shows, parades, and food stalls it'll be a perfect place for you and your kids or loved ones to have fun. As for the ticket, traveloka's e ticket's so easy to use. Just show the barcode, scan it, and you're in USS now!Elaine C. A.
Tips: you must come erlier to enjoy the ride, because if too late, the queue will be so long and you will need to wait maybe 1 hour to queue. The redeem process of the voucher from traveloka is very simple, love it.Febrina A.
Universal Studios Singapore® is the first and only Universal Studios theme park in Southeast Asia. It features 24 rides, shows, and attractions across seven themed zones. Families, especially the children, can meet their favourite characters up-close. Get ready to strike a pose with Elmo, shake hands with the cast from Madagascar, or get despicably close to the Minions.
Thrill-seekers must not miss the world’s tallest duelling roller coaster called Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON™, the indoor coaster Revenge of the Mummy, and TRANSFORMERS the Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle. Apart from having an exhilarating time on these rides, you may also catch the Sesame Street Show - When I Grow Up® and other entertaining shows.
Combo options are also available where you may choose to add S.E.A. Aquarium™, Adventure Cove Waterpark, Gardens by the Bay, Sentosa Monorail Express, Singapore Tourist Pass (3 days of unlimited travel on Singapore’s basic bus services, MRT (metro) and LRT trains), Skyline Luge Sentosa, Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass, or M1 $12 Prepaid Tourist SIM Card to your Universal Studios Singapore® ticket.
Make your own way
• For Universal Studios Singapore / S.E.A. Aquarium / Adventure Cove Waterpark (8 Sentosa Gateway, Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore)
– Direct Admission
• For Gardens by the Bay (18 Marina Gardens Dr, Singapore 018953) – Direct Admission
• For Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass – Please go to Faber Peak Singapore (109 Mount Faber Road Singapore 099203) and redeem your admission tickets at designated Sentosa Ticketing Counters or Kiosks.
• For Luge and Skyride (45 Siloso Beach Walk, Singapore 099003) – Redeem your tickets at the Sentosa Ticketing Counters at Imbiah Lookout or Siloso Beach before 21:00.
• For M1 $12 Prepaid Tourist SIM Card – Redeem your SIM card at Changi Recommends Meet and Greet Counters located at Changi Airport: - Terminal 1: Arrival Meeting Hall Central - Terminal 2: Arrival Meeting Hall North - Terminal 3: Arrival Meeting Hall South - Terminal 4: Arrival Meeting Hall South.
• For Sentosa Monorail Express – Redeem your admission tickets at designated Sentosa Ticketing Counters or Kiosks.
• For Singapore Tourist Pass PLUS – Please present your voucher at Changi Recommends counters located at Terminals 1, 2, and 3 of Singapore Changi Airport for the collection of the STP+.