To reschedule your flight, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Traveloka account and go to My Booking. then choose the flight you want to reschedule. On the Manage Booking section, tap Reschedule and then tap Request Reschedule.
2. Read the Traveloka Easy Reschedule Policy, then tick I agree to the Reschedule Policy. Tap Continue. Your original flight will not be changed until you have completed the payment.
3. Fill in your origin, destination, date of travel, and seat class, then tap Search. Choose a flight that suits your preference, review the Price under Fare Info, then tap Select.
4. Fill in Contact Details and Traveler Details, then tap Continue.
5. Check your flight details, then tap on Continue to Payment if the price of your new flight is higher than your original flight.
6. You will find your new e-ticket on My Booking within 60 minutes.
Things to note:
- Desktop: A notification under the original e-ticket will say: The flight has been rescheduled. Please check your booking details.
- App: The status on the original e-ticket will change to Reschedule Completed.