About Traveloka Points
1. What is Traveloka Points?
Traveloka Points is a reward program that we created to value our most loyal customers. With this program, you can earn Points each time you make a flight, hotel, flight + hotel transaction on Traveloka, and then redeem them for a discount on your next transactions. Start earning Points now!
Membership and Traveloka Points
1. How do I register to become a Traveloka member?
To register as a Traveloka member, you have to create a Traveloka account. You will automatically become a Traveloka member once your Traveloka account has been created. Then, you can start earning Points each time you make a flight, hotel, or Flight + Hotel transaction. Yes, register now!
2. What does default currency mean? Will it affect the calculation of my Points?
The value of your Points is calculated and displayed in the default currency of your Traveloka account. For example, if the default currency of your account is IDR, the monetary value of your Points will be calculated and shown in IDR as well.
To earn Points, you will have to make payments in your default currency. So, if your default currency is IDR but your transaction is made in another currency, you will not be able to earn any Point from that transaction.
3. How do I set the default currency of my Traveloka Points account?
Default currency will be set following the currency being used in your first transaction. Please note that once your default currency is set, it will be recorded in our system immediately, and you won’t be able to change it in the future.
If you already made a transaction and earned Points before you set your default currency, the currency you used earlier for that transaction will automatically become your default currency.
4. I have two accounts in Traveloka. Can I transfer my Points from one account to another?
The Points you have earned through an account are exclusive to that account only. This means you won’t be able to transfer Points from one account to another.
Pro tip: Always make sure you are logged in to your intended account before creating any booking or completing your flight, hotel, or flight + hotel transactions.
5. Is it possible to merge all my Traveloka accounts to combine all my Points?
We are sorry, but it is not possible to merge several Traveloka accounts into one or to combine Points from different Traveloka accounts.
Earning Traveloka Points
1. Is my country eligible for Points?
Points is currently only available in Indonesia (the transaction must be in Indonesian Rupiah). We’re expanding to other countries soon!
2. Which transactions will earn me Points?
Currently, you can earn Points by purchasing Flights, Hotels, or Flight + Hotel from Traveloka desktop website or Traveloka App version 2.12 and above.
Please note, however, that Points are only available for Flight + Hotel transactions that were made on 9 October 2017 onwards.
3. How many Points will I earn from a flight or hotel booking?
The earning rate for every product is different. You can check the amount of Points you will earn from each product on the search result.
To earn Points, you have to make a flight, hotel, or flight + hotel transaction via Traveloka desktop website or Traveloka App on Android or iOS version 2.12 and above.
Be sure to log in to your Traveloka account before you make your booking. Otherwise, we will not be able to reward your transaction with Points.
5. Will I still earn Points if I use a coupon or promo code for my payment?
We are sorry, but you will only be able to earn Points if you complete your payment without using coupons or promo codes.
6. Will I earn Points if I make a transaction using a different currency from my account’s default currency?
No. Cross-currency transactions are not supported by our reward program. So if you have made a payment in a currency other than your account’s default currency, no Point will be earned from the transaction.
7. How do I check my Points’ status and transaction history?
You can easily check your Points’ status and transaction history on My Points page.
8. What are Pending Points and Active Points?
After completing your transaction, you will earn a certain amount of Points. These are called Pending Points because they are not immediately redeemable.
Your Pending Points will become Active Points seven (7) days after your trip is completed. At this time, feel free to redeem them for flight or hotel discounts.
9. Will I earn Points if I make my payment directly at the hotel via Pay at Hotel?
Yes, as long as the hotel is located in Indonesia, you will earn Points when you make your payment directly at the hotel via Pay at Hotel.
1. How long will my Points be valid for?
Points are valid for 1 (one) year since their activation date. You may check your Points’ status and expiration date on the My Points page.
1. If I made a booking then decide to request a refund, what will happen to my Points?
If you submit a refund request for your booking, the amount of Pending Points that you have earned from the booking will be deducted automatically. This means that in the end, you will earn fewer Active Points.
Please also note that if you used your Points to book then decide to refund the booking, your Points will not be refunded or credited back to your account.
2. What should I do if I didn’t receive the correct Points number?
You can find our local number on the Contact Us
page. To better assist you, please have your Traveloka Booking ID handy when you contact our team.
1. I earned some Points from my transaction on Traveloka. What can I use them for?
You can redeem your Points and enjoy a cheaper price on your next Flight, Hotel, Flight + Hotel or Attractions & Activities transactions.
2. How do I redeem the Points?
Make sure that you are logged in to your Traveloka account, then select 'Redeem' on the payment page during your booking. You should see that the Total Price of your booking be reduced in accordance with the value of your Points.
3. How much is 1 Point worth?
1 Point is worth IDR 100.
4. What is the minimum number of Points I must have before I can redeem them?
The minimum Points required for redemption varies for each product. You need at least 1,000 Points for Hotel, 2,500 Points for Flight, 1,000 Points for Flight + Hotel and 2,000 Points for Attractions & Activities. However, the Points that will be deducted from your account may be varied and depends on the redeemed item’s price.
5. Will my Points be deducted if I tap/click on “Redeem”, but do not complete the transaction?
No. If you haven’t made any payment yet, your Points will be automatically credited back to your account after the booking expires.
6. I requested a refund after my e-ticket or hotel voucher was issued. Will my Points be credited back to my account?
We are sorry, but we won’t be able to credit back your Points if you request a refund.
7. Can I redeem my Points for cash instead of discounts for my next purchase?
We are sorry, but it is not possible to redeem your Points for cash.
8. Can I redeem Points if I make a transaction using a currency other than my account’s default currency?
No. Unfortunately, our reward program does not support cross-currency transaction. If you make a payment in a currency other than the default currency of your account, you will not be able to redeem your Points in that transaction.
9. I am planning to pay for my booking directly at the hotel. Can I redeem my Points for this room?
We are sorry, but it is not possible to redeem Points for a booking that will be paid directly at the hotel.